Apply for a Be One grant
We partner with the best charities in their field
If you are an outstanding development charity and you think your work should be on our radar, we’d love to hear from you.
To be considered your charity must:
- Be working to alleviate poverty within some of the worlds poorest countries and communities.
- Be a registered charity; with The Charity Commission in England and Wales, The OSCR in Scotland or internationally.
- Have been active for 3 years or more.
- Have a charitable spend of 90% or more or be able to use 100% of a Be One grant for resources on the ground. Ideally both.
- Be able to ring-fence a grant amount set by us for a specific outcome or for a specific purpose within a larger project or practice.
We’ll ask you to:
- Complete a grant application form outlining how £3,000 – £5,000 would be spent to make a dent in global inequality.
- 2-5 high quality images representing this work.
- The estimated number of people directly benefitting from the proposed activity over the following 12-18 month period.
We’d love to hear from you